Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Smiles.

Okay, so here's the deal with the Lessons Learned From series.

I hated it.

I mean, I didn't hate the idea behind it or the actual posts. It was just too specific and I had a hard time coming up with a post for it every week, so it turned into more of a chore. And chores aren't fun.

The whole point of Lessons Learned From was to bring a little happiness to Mondays and encourage people to find joy in everything. But I felt like there was a better way to do that without having to always learn something. Not everyone likes learning.

SO. I'm revamping my Monday series.

Same idea. New name. Less rules.

Normally I'm all for having rules, but not with writing. 

Anyway.

Welcome to my new and improved Monday series: Monday Smiles.

There's only one rule for this series: write about something that makes me happy.

This opens the door for so many new posts. It could be something like what I would post about in Lessons Learned From, but it could also be a fun moment from my week, an entry from my happiness journal, or an encouraging verse or quote.

Whatever it is, I hope it brings a smile to your face.

I'm going to keep today's short since I've already bored you with a long explanation. So I'll just leave you with this quote in honor of the late Maya Angelou:

Via.

No comments :

Post a Comment