Friday, June 6, 2014

High Five For Friday: This Post Might Make You Hungry.

Hopefully next week I'll be back to posting these first thing in the morning, but I knew that I was getting my haircut this afternoon and I wanted to be able to share that today, so I waited. 

That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

This week was mostly fabulous. A lot has happened since last Friday, my friends. I honestly don't yet know which five moments are going to make the list. Let's find out, shall we?

1. Saturday, I went to a wedding, and then I came home and made this giant double chocolate cookie.



2. Sunday was a lot of fun! After church I grabbed lunch with friends, and then a few of us went shopping (I bought the most adorable pair of polka-dotted shorts) before going to see Maleficent in the evening. After the movie I met my parents for dinner. Sunday was a good day.

3. On Tuesday, I went shopping at Goodwill and got two shirts, a pair of shorts, a skirt, and a soda for $1.14 total. And then my heart smiled.

4. I have been craving scones for DAYS so I made these yesterday. The top left is raspberry with a lemon glaze and the bottom right is chocolate chip. SO yummy.


5. And here it is! The haircut. I went shorter for the summer, and I really love it.


How was your week? Do you have any fun plans this weekend? I'm going to be relaxing and working on some projects I have going on. Also, figuring out what's wrong with my car because it wouldn't start this morning. :(

I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth.

No comments :

Post a Comment