Friday, May 2, 2014

High Five for Friday: I Never Want to See Another Cupcake.

This week was jam-packed with activity. Between helping out at a church event, writing a lesson plan for Sunday school, writing an article for my church's magazine, and online classes (not to mention a pretty busy week at work), I barely had time to breathe.

But the great thing about being busy is that you get a lot accomplished. Or you should, at least.

Unfortunately, due to my busyness, there aren't a whole lot of super fun or exciting things to share. But, there are still five particular moments that stood out from the rest. 

1. I made 6 dozen cupcakes for a couple of different events this weekend. That's 72 cupcakes, people. I now know what it would be like to work in a bakery.


So. Many. Cupcakes.

2. I went to two showers over the weekend -- one baby, one wedding. It is always fun to get to bless and encourage people before they enter a new stage of life.

3. I found this piece of advice and loved it.


4. I treated myself to a shellac French manicure. I've never tried shellac before, so I'm interested to see how well it holds up for someone who uses her hands a lot. French tips are my favorite because they are classic, simple, sophisticated, and go with everything.


5. By far my favorite part of this week: I finished my online classes for my teacher certification! Basically, the only the only thing left to do now in the certification process is get hired. I have reached all new levels of excitement -- levels I was unaware existed.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend! It is going to be filled with play-watching, bunko-playing, and party-attending. Check back next week for a recap of those events. :-)

Do you have any fun weekend plans? What was your favorite part about this week? Don't forget to link up here!

No comments :

Post a Comment