Friday, April 11, 2014

High Five for Friday: Cookies, Rainbows, and Friends.

It's been a SUPER busy week for me. Besides having a ton of stuff going on at work (including working 5 hours on my day off due to a problem), I've been working hard on finishing up my teacher's certification, as well as a few other projects I'm working on.

Here are some of the highlights from my crazy week! Oddly they all took place at the beginning of the week...after Monday it was pretty much just work around here. But hey, being productive is a good thing!

1. Friday night I went to an accessory exchange and got 3 pairs of shoes, a scarf, and a necklace. All for free. Free is my favorite word.

2. I saw Captain America 2 on with some friends on Sunday and it. Was. Awesome.

3. I invented my very own recipe!



4. Monday night, I reunited with my senior class from high school at a surprise birthday party. It was SO much fun. We played the longest game of Apples to Apples I've ever played, and two pretty intense games of dirty Uno (also called Thai Uno). We made one of our friends draw 28 cards...yep. 28 cards. Awesome.

5. Also on Monday I spied a pretty double rainbow over my city.


What was your favorite thing about this week? Don't forget to link up here!

1 comment :